Thursday, October 21, 2010

I just Love this commercial

Some years ago Michael Jordan made one of the best commercials ever as I see it.
Listen to what he has to say it can change your future mindset.





Tonight I will have danish leaguegame between Team FOG NæstvedSvendborg Rabbits  on my TV thanks to the danish channel DK4, which airs one game per week from the danish league and also 1 NBA game/week.
Watching NBA will wait for me until Jonas Jerebko is healthy again until then my NBA interest is to once again quote Coach Knight
 
"If the NBA (without JJ33) were on channel 5 and a bunch of frogs making love was on channel 4, I'd watch the frogs even if they were coming in fuzzy.

Hope rehab goes great and that he will be better than ever when he gets back
Swedish Basketball Star injured his akilles in a preseason game and hope to be back in play in februari.




http://www.jonas-jerebko.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment