Monday, February 14, 2011

The net is full of interesting things

A couple of days ago a got this webpage sent to me by a coach from Sweden. I haven`t seen it before, but maybe its not new to you, but I think its great at least.

I remember when I started coaching at 16 I had tons of videotapes with games from the NBa and I started going throught them and drawing plays that they did in the games. I gattered them in a map and I had several plays from each team. When I moved to denmark I found that map again after not seeing it for many years.

Som call it crazy, some call me a nerd, me I`m just glad I have a passion for something. I just need to learn to controll the passion like in every relationship to much is to much :-)

Take a look at this great site, click on the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment