Saturday, February 19, 2011

All Blake Griffin Weekend - NBA All Star

Well, most basketballfans knows that this weekend its All-Star mania in the USA and over the world, a big event with so many things happening.

NBA`S all star games has not really got me hooked at all. Yes, I love the event and how its done, but I have always had a problem with games not played hard and with that real competition and unless its the Harlem Globetrotters playing their games this way, its just not for me.

I will though watch highlights of Blake Griffin and I will watch the 3point competition and the others like the Blake Griffin dunk contest,the only way he can`t win that is if NBA tells him not to win.

It will not even be a competition, but more of a show off what this monster can do.
I hope he does something like this shown in the video here under, game over!

The one thats nr 1 in the video would be a great final dunk :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment